Based in Seychelles, VSOS has been operating in the Indian Ocean since 2008, providing a wide range of security services supporting luxury vessels, mega yachts and motor sails transiting in these high risk areas.
Maritime Security Teams
An onboard Maritime Security Team (armed/unarmed) comprises a number of security ship officers (SSO), equipped with means defined by VSOS risk assessment specialists, all with past experience working on-board yachts.
Maritime Security Equipment
- Our teams carry licensed firearms and Non Lethal Weapons (NLW) as required
- Observation gear including day/night vision systems
- Bridge security mission kit
- Vessel security mission kit
- First aid kits
Other VSOS services include:
- Patrol vessels for escort missions, including long range oceanic transit & towing capability
- Yacht delivery, transit or rescue by experienced ex naval officer crew
- Security risk management, tailoring security solutions for yachts and mega-yacht specifications
- Security training for crew members